APLA/WLA Webinar 2021 - 18 - 20 May 2021
Date: 18 May 2021 - 20 May 2021
Venue: Virtual - By invitation only
Globally, we are united in our experience of living through an unprecedented time in history. While we wait for the day when we can all meet again, this year we are gathering virtually with a focus on Lotteries Beyond COVID, our APLA/WLA webinar theme for 2021.
This is your invitation to connect with APLA members and join the World Lottery Association community and learn over three exciting days. This is a webinar you do not want to miss!
The APLA/WLA webinar line-up includes international keynote speakers, talks from gaming industry leaders, lottery case study presentations, best practice on new approaches in the field, and sponsor presentations.
Mark your diaries now: registrations will soon be open for the APLA/WLA Webinar 2021 from 18-20 May 2021. Registration is free.
More information will be available soon, including a full program and speaker announcement. We look forward to welcoming you online to the APLA/WLA Webinar 2021!
Appreciation is extended to our gold sponsors, Intralot, IGT, Pollard Banknote Limited, Scientific Games and silver sponsor, Carmanah Signs.
Sue van der Merwe
Theme "Lotteries Beyond COVID"
Join us this May!
On behalf of the Executive Committee of the Asia Pacific Lottery Association Limited (APLA), it is my great pleasure to invite you to attend the APLA/WLA Webinar 2021, hosted on Zoom from the 18-20 May.
After a one-year hiatus from the APLA calendar, this year we are gathering virtually with a focus on Lotteries Beyond COVID, our APLA/WLA webinar theme for 2021. This high-quality business programme provides an excellent opportunity for attendees to network online with your colleagues in the Asia Pacific lottery community as well as those from the World Lotteries Association.
What you can expect to see at APLA/WLA Webinar 2021
- Keynote speakers: Workplace of the Future - how the COVID pandemic has changed businesses, the workplace, and ways of working, Lotteries Beyond COVID; Learning from COVID and what it means for our future; Responding to a new normal – impact on customer engagement in retail
- Case Studies: COVID learnings from an operator; New approaches and future plans post-COVID; Improving customer experience in a pandemic
- APLA Chairman, Ms Sue van der Merwe
- APLA Vice Chairman, Mr Chris Lyman
- President, World Lottery Association Ms Rebecca Hargrove
- Boston Consulting Group, Mr Chris Mattey
- WLA Immediate Past President, Societe de la Roterie Romande, Mr Jean-Luc Moner-Banet
- Loto – Quebec, Ms Lynne Roiter
- Lotteries and Keno, Tabcorp, Mr Ben Johnson
- Magnum Corporations Sdn Bhd, Ms Beh Swan Swan
- Lotto New Zealand, Ms Anne Marie Browne
- La Francaise Des Juex, Ms Lucile Goulard
- Hong Kong Jockey Club, Ms Gisela Lim
- China Sports Lottery, Mr Ai Yu
- IGT, Mr Cole Chen
- Intralot, Mr Marios Mitromaras
- Pollard Banknote Ltd, Ms Michelle Annandale
- Scientific Games, Ms Katrina Bonnet
- Carmanah Signs Inc., Mr John Wilde
Registration is free and available to APLA and WLA members.
This year’s webinar theme is timely, given the unprecedented time in history we are all living through. No matter where you are from in the world, this year’s webinar will provide industry leaders with a platform to share their experiences, with the hope that their knowledge will empower lottery businesses to adopt best practice and emerge stronger than ever in this uncertain COVID climate. The webinar is spread over three mornings, and it is our hope that you will take nuggets of knowledge and updates back to your own organisation as we move through the COVID era.