At the September in-person Annual General Meeting held in Singapore during the Regional Conference, APLA Members voted in a new Executive Committee who will serve a term of 2 years until the conclusion of the ASGM in 2024.
Meet the new line-up of the APLA Executive Committee:
- Chairman: Sue van der Merwe, Managing Director, The Lottery Corporation
- Vice Chairman: Chris Lyman, Chief Executive, Lotto New Zealand
- Michael Fitzsimons, Executive Director, Wagering Products, Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Kazuhisa Yamaguchi, President, Japan Lottery Association
- Kapil Khanna, Chief Mentor, Future Gaming Hotel Services Pvt Ltd
- Lam Chee Weng, Chief Executive Officer, Singapore Pools Pte Ltd
- Thierry Gabarret, Chief Executive Officer, La Pacifique des Jeux
The new Executive Committee looks forward to working with APLA Members and other stakeholders to achieve the objectives of this regional Association.